General Booking and Cancellation conditions
- When a booking is made within 40th day prior to the day of scheduled arrival, the entire rental price is payable immediately.
- When a booking is made before the 40th day prior to the day of scheduled arrival, the deposit is due upon agreeing to the contract. The balance being due on the 40th day before your arrival.
- You will also be paying €150,00 for the bond. The bond will be refunded to the client upon their departure of the property after the representative of the owner or property manager has made sure there have been no damages made to the property. The bond is only due with the balance of the payment.
- In any case of cancellation, it is essential that you cancel your booking in writing to the Administrator of the website.
- In the event of clients having to cancel a booking, even being for causes outside of their control, the deposit is, regrettably, not refundable.
- If a cancellation is made before the 40th day prior to the day of scheduled arrival, 0% of the balance will be charged.
- In case of cancellation between 40th and 28th day prior to the day of scheduled arrival, 80% of the balance will be charged.
- In case of cancellation within 28th day prior to the day of scheduled arrival, 100% of the balance will be charged.
- Due to the above we advise you to take out a cancellation insurance.
- The bond is always refunded to the client in case of cancellation.
- Should there be any additional members to the amount you have indicated on the contract, the owner reserves the right to refuse admission to the property.
- On the day of arrival, the property will be available as from 14:00
- The property has to be evacuated at 10:00 on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with the representative of the owner or manager.
- The tenant confirms that he will behave as a good Housekeeper.
- In the event of problems with, damage to, or breakages of property, clients are requested to immediately inform the owner or representative that handles the property. This will enable us to ensure timeous rectification of the problems and damage.
- The tenant is not allowed to let the property to any third party, or occupy the property with more people as indicated in the rental contract.
- In the event that substantial damage occurs on, or to a property, as a result of the inadvertent or deliberate action of clients, repair or rectification of such damage will be fully chargeable to the client's account and the owner or his representative reserves the right to immediately vacate the property in question.
- We endeavour to ensure that clients have a safe and enjoyable stay during their visit to the Algarve. However, we cannot be help responsible for any accidents, injuries, or damages involving or caused by clients during their stay at one of our properties.
- Arrangements will be made during the duration of your stay with regards to return of the keys when departing.